Led by our Senior Building Surveyor (Richard Davis MRICS, MCIOB), Manston is now pleased to announce that we are able to provide advice and support on a range of both specialist and generalist topics to external clients concerning the state of your commercial property, including:
- Informational Surveys & Schedules of Condition
- Acquisition/Sale due-diligence
- Regular & Scheduled Property Health Checks
- Forward Planned Maintenance
- Development Monitoring and Overseeing Repairs & Maintenance Programmes
- Construction & Building Regulations
- General drawings, CAD drawings & measured surveys
- Building with Nature accredited reviews
- Advice & Representation on Dilapidations Issues
Managing Director, Tom Boardman-Weston, stated that:
“Manston is really pleased to be able to offer the benefit of our experience to the wider market. Having a wealth of technical knowledge, led by Richard, we also bring significant commercial nous & coal-face, first-hand experience to this discipline. Having been commercial landlords, across a range of sectors, for over 50 years – we appreciate the business context in which building survey requirements must fit for a property owner or occupier. Combining these two areas of experience, we feel confident that we can efficiently and sensibly provide a whole-lifecycle suite of services to meet most requirements of a commercial property (and more importantly, the requirements of their owners and occupiers) – appreciating and understanding fully the broader business environment and needs of our clients. We are not purely a building surveying firm – and we feel this is a big strength – offering a more contextual and sensitive understanding of this type of work.
“After all, looking after commercial property is our business. It doesn’t have to be yours.”
If we can assist, or if you would like to arrange a discussion about how we might be able to meet your requirements, please email us at: email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you.